What is Brides Against Breast Cancer?
Brides Aainst Breast Cancer (BABC) is a non-profit organization that sells wedding gowns, which have been donated to them, to help provide free support services to those women impacted by breast cancer. BABC provides educations, outreach, and information to all event attendees, such as brides, community partners, and volunteers. BABC tours the nation, visiting over 70 cities across the United States this year alone! The events take place in premier wedding venues in the respective area, they feature the best, local bridal partners, and they sell 700+ designer and couture gowns!
For pictures and updates from recent shows, you can visit the BABC Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
October 26th – 28th @ Hotel Salomar
For details, visit: http://
Friday Night = VIP Reception/Costume Party, “Last Night Out” — Items will be available for raffle/auction at the party
Saturday + Sunday = Designer Wedding Gown Sale — All proceeds go to the BABC charity; gowns are designer + couture, with 25% – 85% savings!
Want to get involved?
1) Exclusive Vendor Booth Opportunities — Two (2) Sponsorship levels: VIP + Champagne Toast (see Vendor Form for details)
* BABC is looking for one (1) vendor for each category, at each sponsorship level.
* Vendors get exclusivity. The booth is good for the entire weekend!
2) Be a Volunteer — BABC is looking for 100+ volunteers to assist with all aspects of the show! Men, women, young and old are welcome.
* To volunteer, visit: http://
3) Tell/email your family and friends! — The event is open to all and is for a good cause, so spread the word and share the message!